Have I mentioned the sounds of the University buses when they drive by me on my walk fill me with joy because they remind me of Disney transportation?
It's possible I'm totally in love with Disney.
I'm trying to do a bit of planning everyday in what little free time I have. We'll see how that goes...
Still no dates available for the Star Wars Dessert party. What gives? I'm thinking of emailing my TA today to see if he knows the situation.
I'm starting a list of our must-dos. We have plenty of time to hit the stuff we love (Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Spaceship Earth, etc...), so I'm focusing on some things we haven't experienced yet....which are more in the "diversion" category, but that's fine.
- Book a Star Wars Dessert Party (email TA)
- Finish list of our "Must Dos" for this trip
- Make a list of possible quick service places we are interested in trying
- Review some of the preexisting touring plans to see if I want to create my own or modify
- Review autograph book and make an autograph wishlist for this trip